Well, if you have finished the final drafting of your manuscript, the next step is the printing and publishing process. Cover design is essential for turning your manuscript into a saddle stitch book printing. Many printing companies offer a variety of choices to make, including finish and paper type. saddle stitched booklets printing is the most popular choice for publications of up to 200 pages when your document is approved and ready for print. Reasons to Choose Saddle-Stitch Booklet Printing and Binding
One of the most critical decisions to acknowledge for your next saddle stitch bookbinding is what type of binding option to choose. There are different binding options available in book printing Melbourne. A saddle-stitched is the most popular and cost-effective bookbinding method, including perfect binding, spiral binding, wire binding, case binding, padding, top staple, self covers, printed covers, Etc.
What are saddle-stitch booklet printing and binding processes?
Saddle stitch book printing is the least expensive and most straightforward bookbinding method. Reasons to Choose Saddle-Stitch Booklet Printing and Binding. Parent sheets are cut, folded, and nested by a printer, one inside the other, and stapled through the fold line to form a finished booklet in the saddle stitch binding process.
Print books can print saddle stitch booklets with a maximum page limit of 200 pages at 115 GSM, with square edge options available. Ideally, the saddle stitch booklet printing is most effective with booklets having fewer pages, the more pages you have, the book will become bulky once folded, and it will not lie flat.
The process involved in saddle stitch book printing
Convert your hard work into a printed leaflet once you’re finally ready with your manuscript and design.
- Pages are stacked and loaded onto a conveyor machine, stitched together using metal staples. Saddle stitch binding services deliver only the highest quality for your project, whether an informational brochure, product catalogue, comic books, workbooks, cookbooks, or booklets of all kinds to reflect the same calibre of your work put into it.
- Determine your document size by standard paper sizes since saddle stitch booklets fold sheets of paper.
- Two standard size printing options utilised in saddle stitch binding:
8.5” * 11”(tabloid/11” * 17” folded in half)
5.5” * 8.5”(letter/ 8.5” * 11” folded in half)
- For the saddle stitch booklet method, the pages need to follow the rule of multiples of 4; This means your saddle stitch booklet should have several 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 40, Etc pages.
- The minimum height for a saddle stitch bookbinding is 5.5”. By following all the above processes, the result is a straightforward yet professional-looking document. Finally, achieving a clean and accurate cut after printing.
Businesses choose saddle stitch booklet printing and binding because it’s an excellent value for money and short production runs. Print books print and bind the best professional and economical way of book printing and binding melbourne, which are flawlessly produced images with eye-catching designs with the highest quality and authentic colours. Helps to send out the right messages for your business with saddle-stitch bindings.
Reason to choose saddle stitch booklet printing
- The cheapest and reliable form of binding method.
- Heavier weight covers or self-covers printed on the face of the booklet; self-cover means the same weight as the interior pages.
- A hole punched to insert a spiral or wire binder along the booklet’s spine for stiffness of the booklet.
- Can use multicolour for printing, with plain black ink or any combination ink.
- With a minimal weight of page count, booklets are perfect for mailing and shipping worldwide.
- Easy to design and print to accommodate artwork, large images that transit adjoining pages.
- The best solution for brochures is that catalogues with glossy magazines look good in appearance and style to upscale audiences.
- Publishers prefer the saddle stitch bookbinding process to work on tight schedules.
- Saddle-stitch adds very little weight on bulk quantity booklets, which keeps shipping costs low.
- Unlike wire and coil binding, saddle stitch binding uses hidden staples that are only visible when the magazine or booklet is open in the middle.
- This strategy is highly frugal with artistic freedom, especially for small and short term booklets.
It’s important for editors, designers, marketers, and professionals to know where to order saddle stitch printing and binding company. Print books have provided top-notch saddle stitch booklet printing for decades. One of the best book printing in Melbourne, we know that we are perfect partners to assist with whatever booklet style you need.