While working, having a reliable internet connection is crucial whether you are at home or in the workplace. Your task may take longer to complete, perform poorly, and produce subpar results if your connection is weak. You can’t afford to sacrifice your access to the Internet while working, which is why Rock Space Extender was developed. The WiFi Range Extender known as Rockspace replicates WiFi signals to enable them to reach dead zones.
The RE Rockspace Local extender functions as a Wi-Fi booster to keep the user’s internet connection strong while they are working. By installing this extender in your home or workplace, you may put an end to the shoddy connectivity that interferes with your job.
Let’s examine the Wireless Range Extender’s fundamental operation before moving on to the configuration procedure. Below, we’ve highlighted a few of the key functions and capabilities offered by the Extender. For detailed information on the features, consult the user handbook guide, but for clarity, focus on the following points:
It’s important to note that RE Rockspace Local characteristics can differ amongst models. Here, we’ve covered the essentials:
- The Wireless Range Extender is compatible with 802.11 AC Wi-Fi with a speed of 1.2 Gbps.
- For seamless Wi-Fi communication, a dual-core processor with a high power 700 MW amplifier is used.
- Your home will have full Wi-Fi coverage throughout, and your game will run without interruption.
- Extending smart LED lights can assist in locating the ideal location for excellent wireless coverage.
How is Rockspace Extender Setup?
There are two ways to set up the Wavlink extender setup:
- WPS Approach ( Wireless Protected Method)
- Manual Extender Setup or Wired Connection
RE Rockspace Local extender setup via WPS
- Your RE Rockspace Local extender should be placed nearer the router.
- Now, connect the extender to the outlet to power it. Check to see if it is receiving the right electricity.
- Following this, you must wait a short while before clicking the the “WPS” button
- Wait until the WPS LED changes to “Solid” green before unplugging your wireless range extender.
- You can now place it where you want it by unplugging it. Just be careful to position the extension halfway between the dead network area and your wireless router.
- To check the live internet connection, connect your laptop or computer to the extended network.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue and finish the setup procedure
How to configure Rockspace Local extender using ethernet cable?
- Your extender should be placed nearer the router.
- Now, use an Ethernet wire to attach your Wireless Range Extender to the router.
- Connect your RE Rockspace Local extender and router to the outlet, then turn them both on. Be certain that your
- the right amount of electricity is supplied to the device to ensure error-free operation.
- The next step is to visit the http /re.rockspace.local login web page on your computer by opening any web browser. You can also utilize the extender’s default IP address if you forget to use a web address to access the configuration page. You can check the user handbook for the address.
- The extender admin panel will be displayed after you press the enter key, where you must log in.
- Click the “Sign in” or “Login” button and enter the extender’s default username and password to log in. Check the device’s backside or the user manual to learn the default values.
- Select the “Extender” to continue with the setup.
- Once you have completed the on-screen instructions, click the “Save” button to put the changes into effect.
- The extension can then be unplugged and put in a handy position. Place it between the Wi-Fi router and the dead zone area, but make careful to do so.
- You may experience smooth internet connectivity throughout your entire home or office by connecting your device to the extender.
That Is It! You may set up the Rockspace Extender using a wired or wireless connection by following these easy instructions. The setup procedure is straightforward; all you have to do to finish the job is to make sure you have followed all of the instructions. Contact the experts if any other technical issue is preventing you from finishing the setup process. The experts are accessible around-the-clock to assist you and provide the finest option to address the problem.