By doing yoga, you can get rid of the disease related to the prostate. Learn yoga asanas from a yoga instructor, and how to do them. So that you can get rid of the disease in time.
In earlier times, people used to have prostate problems after the age of 40 to 45 years, but these days due to poor lifestyle, diet, and stress, the prostate-related disease is being seen in the youth. The prostate is a gland in the body that produces fluid. The prostate surrounds the body’s bladder. Due to its increase, there comes a blockage in the urinary tract, due to which many diseases related to urine and kidney occur. Prostate problems are more common in people over the age of 40. This makes it difficult to pass urine. We can reduce this by doing yoga.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you can enroll in the Retreat for Depression.
These asanas will give benefits to getting rid of the prostate problems:
Supta Padangusthasana, Siddhasana, Dhanurasana, Kapalbhati, Gomukhasana, Virasana, Viparitakarani asana are effective for reducing the prostate. This reduces the enlarged prostate gland. The muscles of the prostate area are strong. This does not cause swelling at the site of the prostate. It strengthens the abdominal muscles. People above the age of 40 should do these asanas and get rid of prostate-related problems.
1. Gomukhasana gives relief from problems related to prostate
By doing Gomukhasana, the blockages of the urinary tract are opened. The enlarged prostate gland shrinks. In such a situation, to get rid of this disease and such youth who are health conscious, they should do Gomukhasana. If you want, you can start doing this by taking training from a yoga instructor.
How to do Gomukhasana:
- First, sit in the posture of Sukhasana
- Sit with the right leg on top of the left leg, in this both the legs should be knee up.
- And move the right hand from the side of the head to the back
- Then now bend the elbow of the left hand and move it towards the back while rotating it from the side of the stomach.
- Now join both the hands behind and make a straight line
- stay in this posture for a while
- then come to rest
- And after a little relaxation, do this mudra again.
2. Kapalbhati reduces swelling in the prostate
By doing this asana, the swelling in the prostate reduces and it keeps the body healthy. In such a situation, if you want to keep the prostate healthy, you can stay healthy by including this yoga asana in your daily routine.
How to do Kapalbhati:
- sit down first
- Make Chitta mudra with both hands and place it on both your knees
- And in this asana, there is no exhalation of breath through the nose, the breath has to be exhaled rapidly.
- This should be done for 6-10 minutes.
3. By doing Supta Padangusthasana, the muscles around the prostate become strong.
By doing this asana, the muscles of the prostate area are strengthened. This also reduces stress. If you want to do this, you can take expert advice. You can stay healthy by following the path given by him.
How to do Supta Padangusthasana:
- First, sit on your toes
- put the right foot on left
- Keep both the hands together and keep the breath normal and stay in this position for some time.
4. Siddhasana: Urinary and kidney-related diseases are removed
Many diseases can be cured by doing yoga. In that also comes Siddhasana. Urinary and kidney-related diseases can be overcome by doing this asana. Strengthens muscles.
The correct way to do Siddhasana:
- First of all, sit down with both legs straight
- Now place the heel of the left foot in the middle of both the feet and keep the left foot on it.
- During this, keep in mind that both the feet and ankles are resting on each other.
- keep knees on the ground
- Now keep your back straight and sit in the posture of knowledge.
- Chant Om for a while
5. Dhanurasana: The prostate problem is not caused by doing this
This posture is like a bow, hence it is called Dhanurasana. By doing this, the pelvis and the muscles below the waist remain strong. It strengthens the abdominal muscles. If it is practiced regularly then there is no problem with the prostate.
Method of doing Dhanurasana:
- First, lie on your stomach with your legs apart
- Bend both the legs upwards and hold the heel of the foot with the hands
- Now place the body on the navel
- Now keep breathing normally while in this posture
6. Virasana: By doing this the prostate gland becomes strong.
By doing this asana, the prostate gland becomes strong and healthy. If this yoga is done regularly then it does not cause diseases related to the prostate. By doing this asana, the muscles of the pelvic area of men remain strong.
The correct way to do Virasana:
- First, sit down with knees bent
- Keep the ankles in such a way that it touches the hips
- After this, keep both hands on the knees and look straight in front.
- Stay in this pose for at least 50 seconds
- Then come to the resting posture and do it again after a while.
7. Opposite posture; Doing this improves prostate
The prostate improves by doing this asana. The nerves of the sexual glands of the person are stimulated by this. The pelvic region and waist muscles remain strong with this.
How to do Viparitakarani Asana:
- lie flat on your back
- Slowly raise both the legs up together
- keep feet at 90-degrees
- straighten hands
- Now slowly lift the waist part in the air, and support both the hands behind the back.
- stay in this posture for a while
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can learn the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
In the beginning, take training under the guidance of a yoga instructor:
All these things are for information only. If your prostate is enlarged then consult a doctor and do these asanas. Because not every posture is suitable for the body. Therefore, do these asanas only after consulting a yoga instructor and medical practitioner. To get more health benefits, try to do it with a yoga instructor so that there is no problem doing yoga.