Do you want to convert Outlook email to word document? If yes, then this blog is for you here you get the simple and reliable solution to batch convert Outlook email into word. And, if you want to perform Outlook to Microsoft Word conversion process, then you can switch the Outlook messages to plain text and store the file on your computer, flash drive, or anywhere else.
If the Outlook mails are in the plain text file document, then you can open these emails with any other text editors including the plain text file document, then you can open these emails with any of the other text editors including Microsoft Word, Notepad in Windows, etc.
Therefore, users can easily save single or multiple mails into a single text file. All the email messages will be combined into one single text document. Go with the below blog, to know more details about this migration task.
Let us begin to know the users’ queries first!
User Query For Converting Outlook Email to Word Document
“Hi, I am having thousands of PST files and I want to convert Outlook emails as Word documents for this process. My folders are full and it will consume too much time to open and save all the individual files. So, can anyone guide me to perform the Outlook email to Word document task?”
Batch Convert Outlook Email to Word – Two Methods
There are two different techniques described in this post. The manual and the Professional Approach. This is explained in the below section step by step:-
Method 1:- Manual Method to Convert Outlook Email into Word
Firstly, you have to convert the Outlook Mailbox data into a text format:-
- Select the files which you want to export.
- Now, Navigate to the File option and select Save As.
- Browse, to select the desired location where you want to save the file.
- Then, select the Word Document for all your file types.
- At last click on the Save option.
Drawbacks of Manual Method
The above-discussed Manual method can be used to save Outlook emails as a word document with the help of the Save As option. But, for the batch transferring a large number of emails to a single word document, then you will manually migrate every mail one by one which is time-consuming and confusing as well.
Method 2:- Convert Multiple Outlook Email to Word – Automated Solution
As above we have gone through the limitations of the manual approach, users can use PST Export Software into multiple formats for Windows. Users can perform the PST to DOC conversion. This application is capable of exporting emails from Outlook to Word documents including emails, tasks, contacts, journals, notes, and so on. This utility allows users to convert Outlook to Word without any Outlook installation.
Steps to Export Emails from Outlook PST to Word Document
Follow these steps to convert Outlook email to Word document using the software. It will help you to make an easy and simple conversion process. So let us take a look!
- Launch & run the software on your Windows machine.
- Now, Load emails on the Preview panel
- It gives Nine Options to Export PST
- Finally, click on the Export Button for the conversion process.
Advanced Features & Benefits for the Software
- The tool is capable of converting corrupted as well as password-protected PST files.
- It also provides an instant preview of all the mailbox items.
- It supports both UNICODE and ANSI PST files.
- Batch Complete Outlook Mailbox including the Mails, Tasks, Contacts, etc.
- Therefore, it converts Outlook emails into 4 file formats: VCF, MSG, EML, PDF
- It allows the PST file to be in TXT, HTML, RTF, and MHT file format.
We have two methods to convert Outlook email to Word documents which are manual and automated solutions that have their limitations and advantages. The manual technique is ideal only for a single or few mailbox items. But, if users want to convert multiple or large numbers of times, then don’t worry we have also suggested an automated solution. It supports exporting multiple emails from Outlook to Doc file format. Read the blog for more information.