To begin with, SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program for a broad range of drawing and design applications. In addition, it is useful in creating various 3D modeling projects such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, and video game design. This 3D program from Google is known for its simple functioning and easy-to-use features.
Versions Of SketchUp
This designing software tool comes in three versions that suit different needs. Given below are these versions.
- SketchUp Make– It is a free version that you can download easily after signing up for an account. In addition, it is ideal for home, personal and educational use and it begins with a free 30-day trial of the pro version.
- SketchUp Pro– It is the premium version of this software tool and it provides some supplementary features such as the ability to import and export files, access to 2D documentation, layout tools. Etc.
- SketchUp Free– This is a web-based application and lacks many features that the pro version has. However, it is great for building and viewing 3D models for personal use and is a great place to start.
Features Of Google SketchUp
SketchUp facilitates interoperability and is capable of easily working with various other tools in the design toolbox. In addition, it allows a user to use an extension warehouse for making SketchUp exactly what you need it to be. It comes with objects that allow you to work smartly and quickly. Moreover, this tool facilitates customization and allows you to customize the look and feel of any project’s style. Thus, you can make your own project with this feature. Above all, it also has uses in generating reports by getting all the details and is capable of making accuracy and speed a cinch by using inferencing. There are many Google SketchUp Training Institute in Noida and one can enroll in them to learn this tool and start a career in it. Given below are the core features of SketchUp.
- Lighting effects
- 3D models
- 2D models
- Layer manager
Advantages Of Developing Models In SketchUp
Developing architectural models through SketchUp is very easy because this tool behaves like the extension of your hand. Using this tool is as simple as drawing using a pen and paper. In addition, it is an intuitive, powerful, and simple-to-learn 3D drawing tool that allows you to create lifelike drawings. It is an ideal tool for representing ideas and is extremely simple and easy to use. Moreover, it allows a designer to make changes effectively and as quickly as per the circumstances. It allows you to add, remove, or rearrange the palettes to appear the way you want. Above all, all these characteristics make this tool ideal for planning, visualizing, and communicating future construction projects. To further know about it, one can visit Google SketchUp Training in Gurgaon. Apart from these, given below are some of the advantages of using this tool for making 3D models.
- Simplicity and Accessibility– It is a simple and user-friendly tool. In addition, it can generate designs for the project and allows you to add up your ideas SketchUp in conjunction.
- Accuracy & Precision– This tool allows you to create an entire task with high accuracy. In addition, it is precise and allows you to configure, determine, and design with to such an extent or little detail as you require.
- Create 2D Drawings– This tool isn’t only for creating 3D models. In addition, it allows you to draw designs, elevations, details, title blocks, etc.
- Create Presentation Documents– SketchUp allows a user to create everything necessary for a project like a page configuration, drafting, vector illustration, and slide introductions.
SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program that is useful in creating 3D modeling projects such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, and video game design. It has three versions that are “Make, Pro, and Free” version. It facilitates interoperability and comes with objects that allow you to work smartly and quickly. In addition, it is useful in generating reports by getting all the details and allows you to customize the look and feel of any project’s style. It is simple and accurate and is also capable of creating 2D drawings and presenting documents.