Study MBBS in UK
MBBS in UK is the most competitive course in the UK. MBBS in UK is most favourable among all Indian medical students as well as international students. Studying medicine in the UK for international students comes with high education standards. Here you should know how to prepare for study MBBS in UK.
The student will graduate with a strong degree from internationally renowned universities or medical colleges with theoretical and practical knowledge that builds a successful career record for medical professionals.
Prepare for Study MBBS
MBBS in UK
MBBS in the UK is categorized into two parts, when it comes to graduate medical degrees
Undergraduate studies for a two-year program
Basic Training for The Two-Year Program
To be admitted to the UK, the student must pass the UCAT / MCAT entrance exam. Some universities in the UK accept UCAT, some accept MCAT, and some accept both exams. The student must appear for language proficiency (IELTS). While appearing for 12th, students should prepare for UCAT/MCAT and IELTS. As a result, MBBS fees in the UK range from around £22,500 to £35,500 per year. Also, the cost of education is high in the UK, but they provide high quality education.
- You will be able to learn at world renowned medical universities.
- Medical universities in the UK are accredited by the NMC (National Medical Council) and WHO (World Health Organization).
- While studying medicine in the UK, you will have the chance to gain work experience.
- The language of instruction is English in the UK.
- The student does not need to learn a new language
- The UK degree is globally recognized
- The student will have the opportunity to work in the UK
- Many universities in the UK offer scholarships to students
- In the UK, the student will receive a high-quality education
Basic Information About The UK
- Country name: – England
- Capital: – London
- Currency: – 1 POUND equal lent 93.42 INR
- First and second language: – English
- Indian restaurants: – Available
- Also, Indian Mess: – Yes
- Indian Restaurant: Available
- Travel time: – 8-10 hours
- Climate: – 4°c to 23°c
- As a result, Course duration: – 5.5 years
- International Airport Location: – Heathrow International Airport
- To take a medical course for admission in the UK, one must pass IELTS with a minimum of 7.0 Band in the call categories (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
- To be admitted to the UK, you must pass the UCAT (UK Clinical Aptitude Test) exam. Also, this examination led online to task reasoning abilities, attitudes, critical thinking and logical reasoning. So, there are four tests conducted to test students’ reasoning and situational judgment.
- Also, the student can take the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) instead of UCAT, which is accepted at some universities
- The minimum student age must be 17 to be admitted to a medical course
12th Class Eligibility
- For the open category, the student must obtain a minimum score of 50% in PCB (physics/chemistry/biology). Minimum marks must be 150/300.
- For the reserve, the category student must achieve a minimum score of 40% in PCB (Physics/Chemistry/Biology). Minimum marks must be 120/300
NEET Eligibility – NEET Eligibility Is Mandatory
For the general category, the student must obtain a minimum of 50 percentiles (138/720 according to the score of 2021).
For the reserve category, the student must obtain a minimum of 40 percentiles (108/720 according to the score of 2021).
- Best Medical Universities in UK
- University of Liverpool
- Queen Mary University of London, UK
- University of New Castle Upon Tyne
- University of Glasgow
If you successfully complete the study in UK consultants but decide to apply elsewhere, and want to some other info than join will contact you. Also, help you find the best alternative course MBBS in UK with overseas education consultants.