You start facing unwanted hair as soon as you reach puberty, and they never stop. They can show up on any part of your body that you want to get rid of forever.
However, the fact is that you cannot get rid of them completely. Hair removal methods have been in trend for a long time, but now the men’s community also shows interest in them.
Although there is no sort of a thing like permanent hair removal, there are a couple of methods that you can use for removing unwanted hair. In fact, laser treatments also cannot help you get rid of them. They make hair thinner, and in some cases, you may undergo the treatment over time.
Hair removal has become a necessity for many people. In order to fund expensive treatments, they do not hesitate from borrowing from honest private money lenders in Ireland.
Before you choose a hair removal method, it is crucial to understand the fact that there are three phases of hair growth – the anagen, catagen, and telogen.
Hair spends different amounts of time in each phase, and how much time they will spend in each phase is determined by genetics, hormones, and part of the body where they are.
Hair removal methods that you can use
Here are some natural ways to remove your unwanted hair.
It is not a new method. In fact, men have been using it to trim their beards for a very long time. However, it is being used to remove body hair by both genders nowadays.
Shaving is an inexpensive hair removal method, and the best part is you can do it quickly before taking a bath. Shaving cuts the hair off the surface, so it is not painful. Here are the pros and cons of shaving:
- It is quick, easy and painless. It exfoliates your skin which means it removes dead skin cells.
- It is inexpensive, and you can do it in the comfort of your house.
- If you shave daily, you can get tiny bumps, redness and pimples, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- You may face ingrown hair.
- Since hair is not removed from the roots, it can grow back quickly.
- Moisturize your skin before sliding razor to get rid of hair as dryness can irritate your skin.
- You will get better results if you exfoliate your skin. However, shaving itself gives some sort of exfoliation effect.
- Do not glide razor directly over your skin. Use shaving foam.
Bleaching for the thinnest hair
Bleaching is not a hair removal method, but it can be used to make your hair less noticeable. Your face, neck and arms have thin hairs but are dark and noticeable. By applying bleach, you can make them golden and less noticeable. Here are the pros and cons of bleaching your face hair:
- Bleaching is convenient: you can do it in the comfort of your home, and it gives instant results.
- It does not leave scars, primarily if used in an appropriate amount.
- It only lightens your hair but does not remove them.
- It is not an ideal option for those with a dark complexion.
- The results are not long-lasting. It is not effective on long and thick hair.
- You should clean your face gently so it can counteract the dryness and inflammation as a result of bleaching.
- Moisturize to keep your skin hydrated.
Waxing is a very old hair removal method. Unlike shaving, it uproots hair and hence yields a long-lasting effect. It is a popular belief that your hair can become thinner over time, but it is just a plain advertisement stunt.
This is an effective method for getting smooth skin as it removes hair from roots in a large amount at once.
A strip is applied to your skin after applying wax and then pulled in the opposite direction to get rid of hair. Facial wax is different from body wax. Some men use facial wax to remove unwanted hair around their cheeks. Here are the pros and cons of waxing:
- It is an easy and inexpensive method to remove your hair.
- It makes skin smooth and gives long-lasting results.
- Waxing needs to be done with extra caution because it can cause burns.
- You can suffer from ingrown hair problems.
- Your hair can break from the middle during waxing.
- After using wax, discolouration, torn skin, and redness will be common issues.
- You should exfoliate your skin before waxing to get better results.
- Apply moisturizer after using waxing.
Tweezing is used to uproot hair where you cannot shave or wax. Tweezing is used to remove unwanted hair from your eyebrows in order to give them a perfect shape and stray hair on your face and body.
It pulls hair from the root, so the hair comes back after a very long time. Here are the pros and cons of plucking:
- This is a DIY concept and inexpensive as well.
- It is painful as it pulls hair from the root.
- It can break the hair that causes thicker hair growth.
- It can cause redness.
The bottom line
These are natural hair removal methods, but if you are looking for a stronger solution, you should go for a laser treatment. If you do not have enough money for it, you can take out urgent loans for bad credit in Ireland. These loans can serve your purpose.