Postingproof | “Combine Multiple Outlook Data Files” Therefore, Outlook is the most common desktop-based email client. It offers users to create multiple email accounts to store their data. Outlook supports storing all the data items such as email messages, contacts, calendars, and other PST file formats. However, when it’s time to manage all these PST users face several issues like being unable to open PST files, delete PST, and hang.
To solve all these problems, merging all Outlook PST files into a single file is the topmost solution. Users are looking for the best way to combine multiple Outlook data files (.pst).
So, before starting the solution, first, let’s know the benefits of combining two or more data files into a single one.
Benefits of Combining PST Files?
- It maintains Outlook performance and speed, and PST file consolidation which is necessary for the users.
- Users can easily open a single file, view, and share it with someone in a short time.
- Merging is the best option for users when they want to combine all email accounts’ data files.
- Therefore, it is a good option to merge all PST, if you want to migrate from Outlook to another application.
Let us start the manual method to combine two Outlook data files:-
How to Merge Multiple Outlook Data Files into One? – Manually
As there is no direct manual method that can be used to combine multiple Outlook data files (.pst). It has two steps to complete the process:-
Step1: Make New PST File
- First, open Outlook on your Windows system and go to the Home Tab.
- Now, click on the New Items>> More Items>> Outlook Data File
- Then, select the location to save a new PST data file
- Click on the OK and the file is created successfully.
Step2: Import PST to Newly Created File
- Firstly, click on the File Tab.
- Now, select Open & Export>> Import/Export Option
- After that, choose “Import from another program or file” and click on the Next
- Select “Outlook Data File(.pst)” as the file type and hit on the Next button
- Browse and pick the PST file that you want to import
- Check “Do not import duplicates” if you need them and press Next
- Then, select the folder to import and check the included subfolders box
- Finally, click on the Finish button to start the process.
Note: Repeat step 2 for another PST file to combine as Outlook which provides permission to import one PST at a time. And, if you feel that the above method is difficult and you are unable to merge PSTs with this, you can go with the automated approach.
Automated Solution to Combine Multiple Outlook Data Files
You can use the Best PST File Merge Tool which works easily and is quick to use even by any novice without technical knowledge. This software allows users to merge two PST files as well as multiple files including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and other items. It also offers two options for Outlook data management for Join or Merges. Here, you can easily choose any options as per your requirements.
Both technical and non-technical users can easily use thor tool without losing any data files in it. Also, it is capable to merge multiple Outlook Data files. Now, below are its working steps to make your entire process easy & simple. Let us begin with the same!
Working Process Explained for the Software
Following are the steps to merge two Outlook data files. Follow step by step to complete the conversion process without facing any hassle:-
- Launch and run the software on your Windows machine. And, PST Files that have to be merged.
- Select the required option: merge or join
- Now, choose Merging in New PST / Existing PST/ Outlook Profile
- Finally, select require advanced options and hit on the Next button.
This is the whole process of combining two or multiple data files without losing a single piece of information.
Major Features & Benefits
Therefore, the tool is the complete package of data management and it offers multiple features to perform this task. Some of them are mentioned below in steps:-
- Freedom to merge multiple PST files without Outlook by choosing merge in the new PST option.
- There are no file size limitations, to combine unlimited data files without any loss.
- Users can easily check and uncheck deleted items and junk folders for combining.
- To split oversized PST files into smaller sizes while combining PSTs.
- It provides a join option to combine two PST files by creating a new folder.
- It allows the Merge option to users for merging Outlook folders into one.
- They provide a facility to remove duplicates from emails, calendars, contacts, and many more.
- It supports Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, and many other versions.
Using manual & automated methods we have easily solved the issue to combine multiple Outlook data files. The best solution for this problem is automated software which is easy and capable to merge multiple Outlook Data files (.pst) without losing any data files in it. And, both technical & non-technical users can easily use this tool to solve the issue.
As the manual method is not capable of combining multiple Outlook data files (.pst). Also, to perform the task manually users have the technical skills to do it so. Now, choose as per your requirement which one is better for you and your problems.