Before getting a gold loan, make sure to meet the eligibility criteria set by the lender. To be eligible you must have a PAN card and two photographs. You can take some easy steps to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements. Read on to find out why the gold loan from Bajaj Finserv is a better option for an instant loan.
The gold loan interest rates in India, is between 8 to 17 % p.a. and varies with the tenure and type of loan. You can compare different offers with a simple online search. The more information you have, the better off you’ll be. The better choice for an instant loan may not always be the best option for you. Get an accurate quote, as interest rates may vary widely.
A gold loan is secured against your gold assets. You can use the loan amount for many reasons, including paying for your children’s education, expanding a business, meeting your working capital needs, and even medical emergencies. You can pledge any type of gold, including diamonds and platinum, and the lender will verify its purity before approving you for a gold loan. Then, you simply repay the loan amount, plus any fees you have incurred. The entire process is simple, convenient, and fast.
- Another major advantage of the Bajaj Finserv gold loan is its flexible repayment options. You can choose to repay the loan only on interest or pay the entire principal at the end of the tenure. Depending on your needs and financial capacity, you can choose which EMI will be the easiest. If you have a Bajaj Finserv account, you can use the Standing Instruction method, as it automatically debits the EMIs on your monthly cycle.
- Personal loans have advantages, and you should always consider the pros of each option before deciding which type of loan is the right one for you. In addition to their competitive interest rates, gold loans come with fast loan disbursal and can be funded in hours.
Gold loan benefits:
- The personal loan benefits are similar to those of the gold loan, but it offers flexibility and is best suited for short-term cash needs.
- Another significant benefit of a gold loan from Bajaj Finserv is the most trusted and safe way to access funds. It is secured and requires minimal documentation, making it a smart choice for an instant loan. Moreover, you can pay it back later and withdraw part of your gold during the tenure of the loan. And it is a great way to finance weddings, education, or even business expansion.
- The other significant benefit is its speed. You can obtain the loan within a day. All you have to do is visit the nearest branch and provide some basic information. You will be given the exact amount of loan you need to repay your gold loans. This loan is secured and offers the best terms and conditions. In addition, it is available in different amounts and terms.
- Another significant advantage of a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv is its speed. Its application process is quick and easy. Depending on your financial profile, you will receive your loan in as little as 24 hours. You can also use your loan for medical expenses. Since hospitals often require advance payments for procedural costs and fees, an instant loan from Bajaj Finserv will be a godsend.
The Bajaj Finserv is an easy way to meet personal needs. It is suitable for individuals between the ages of 21 and 70, and it has no prepayment charges and interest rates as low as fourteen percent. Additionally, you can use the gold loan to meet educational expenses, wedding plans, and business expansion. The loan amount is flexible enough to be used for three to six years.So You can choose from the options available with the Bajaj Finserv gold loan, including interest upfront and periodic principal payments.